CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

View: 1014|Reply: 2

[Education] Opportunity to learn from ecommerce heavyweight

[Copy link]
Post time 17-7-2014 02:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I am not sure am I posting this at the right section but since this is about learning stuff, I think education should be correct.

I want to share an opportunity for everyone to learn about eCommerce from Marketing director of Zalora, Marketing Director of foodpanda.my, Region Twitter lead, Founder of Nexus Network, Founder of EasyTaxi, Co Founder of HiShop and many many more eCommerce Heavyweight like Wechat, Reebonz etc.

The event that feature these speakers are named as Malaysia Internet Business Summit 2014 organized by Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd. It is a major event organize by Exabytes to gather, share and learn from each other.

This event is consider as a big event as it features a lot of ecommerce experience leaders and key players which is actually a very rare opportunity. I can assure you that there will be less chance where so many great speakers gather together to share their experience.

I don't want to post the price and everything here coz might get mark as spam, so if interested, do visit the site to know more detail. With the price offered now and so many great speakers, it really is a bargain here.

Please help me move this thread to somewhere approprate if you think this is not suppose to be at this section.

Thank you everyone, wish to see you guys there :-) Cheers and have a nice day~~~

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 23-7-2014 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Erm.....

no one interested? But this is a very good opportunity wor...

Use magic Report

Post time 26-6-2022 01:03 AM | Show all posts
If I talk about myself so I would say that I always look for the online opportunity to make things better in my life such as www rr com email login where you can get things easier for yourself with roadrunner email login that gives you totally wings though

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

9-12-2022 04:36 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.097053 second(s), 29 queries .