Forgot password?
 Register

ADVERTISEMENT

Author: mrsjones

BORAK KOSONG, CHAT, GOSIP, LUAHAN DAN BERSANTAI DI BOARD PERUBATAN VOL. 22

Close [Copy link]
Post time 28-10-2020 12:22 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 12:09 PM
Wah! Ni new level buat org Kluang ni! Isi laksa dalam plastic  cup tu je. Great idea. Senang pun s ...

insyaallah.. bila covid habis cod depan rumah... hehehe tapi kena kontra lauk org kluang paling ngetops!

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 12:25 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
missyL replied at 28-10-2020 06:47 AM
Its ok. Hehehe.

Ohh ptt la. Nmpk cm kucing yg berdikari.

tak tau mana dia tido.. dia dtg kalau mintak makan je..
lps mkn ada je dia kasi kita pegang2 dia dan golek2..

lg pun, kat rmh ada kucing iols.. kalau jumpa depan2, mmg bergasak x igt doniaaa

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 12:28 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 28-10-2020 07:54 AM
Hah...mana de...ni mkn pulut sardin dgn ayam goreng
Bekpes pe?

mkn nasi lemak bunjut rega 1.80 beli kat petronas.. sedap gak sambal dia..
td try tealive punya signature coffee dgn gula aren..
lemak manis tp kopi kurang kaw gitu.. kalau kaw, baru la kick..
ni kafein ala2 manja je..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 12:30 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 28-10-2020 08:47 AM
Pilihan raya tanpa rentas negeri
    Oleh SITI A'ISYAH SUKAIMI
    27 Oktober 2020, 8:54 pm

nak jgk buat prk batu sapi nih?!!!
lps tu dpt covid berjemaahhhh

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 12:35 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
adila39 replied at 28-10-2020 10:36 AM
lepas ni dah teror dah la MJ tu...hehehe boleh bukak lagi new thread nanti okay! sarapan dah ?

siap sudahhh bfast..nasi lemak n kopi
lunch tgk dulu apa boleh di makan, kalau hari ni ada duty perabis lebih nasi bdk2 ni, mmg kenyang terus.. tak leh lunch...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 12:37 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 12:20 PM
Bab paling lambat dalam proses buat kuah ialah bab nak asingkan isi dgn tulang ikan. Tp ada org ca ...

Acik tak rajin nak buat2 kuah laksa ni
Lagipun dah biasa pepagi kalo nak makan laksa kat kampung, pi beli rumah jiran
Balik kotaraya ni koser la haku nak layan buat laksa pompang2 padahal makan semangkuk pun share

Tapi bab kitchen tools tu bagi acik pressure cooker is a must utk org mcm acik yg takde masa nak berlama2 dlm kitchen
Haku neh nasik impit pun hentam masak guna pressure cooker

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 12:47 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 11:08 AM
Muka si jantan buat akak kejung x boleh nak minum air pun!

muka je garang tp time mintak mkn kemain manja mengiau2..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 01:06 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 28-10-2020 11:16 AM
Mai sechewen  

terigt dulu2 masa buat laksa johor, start dari mak i baru nk mandi, pi ngaji n balik dari ngaji, iolls x siap2 lg masak..
last2, mak yg sambung buat sbb dah lambat hehee..
laksa mmg renyah

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2020 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Sian plak...

thestar.com.my
Hawkers in Ipoh hope they won’t have to close shop
By ILI AQILAH
3-4 minutes

IPOH: Hawkers and traders in Ipoh are worried about the drop in patrons due to the conditional movement control order (MCO) that is currently being implemented in Selangor, Kuala Lumpur and Putrajaya.

A manager of a 24-hour restaurant who wished to be known as Gopilan, 37, said the number of customers visiting his restaurant have been dropping daily.

“Even though the conditional MCO is not implemented in Perak, the city here is recording more cases. I think that could be the reason why we are getting fewer customers, ” he said, adding that the majority of the customers are factory workers.

Gopilan said the restaurant was already suffering with losses since the implementation of the MCO in March.

“When the authorities announced that dine-in is allowed, we were very happy and hoped that things would get better but we were wrong.

“A woman with a Covid-19 tag went to a shop about 10km away from our place. But, the news still affected us.

“We are worried that if the cases continue to spike, we might have to close our business, ” he said.

On July 22, it was reported that a woman who was pictured having a meal wearing a pink tag on her wrist at an eatery in Meru Raya tested positive for Covid-19 in her second test after 13 days of home quarantine.

To date, Larut Matang Selama is the only Covid-19 red zone district in the state while Kinta district is a yellow zone.

At least nine schools in Bagan Serai, Parit Buntar, Taiping, Sitiawan, Manjung and Ipoh were ordered to close due to the detection of Covid-19.

Sunny Khoo, 77, said his foodstall received less than half the usual number of customers after the MCO was imposed.

“My stall is quite lucky to still have loyal customers coming by everyday, ” he said.

“To get more orders, I registered with a food delivery service. But its commission is a bit high for small businesses like mine.”

Khoo said if the conditional MCO is extended, hawkers like him would just have to hope for the best.

“We are working hard to keep our business open. We hope more customers will support us, ” said the 77-year-old hawker.

Nur Amanina Azlan 47, is planning to focus on food delivery if the number of customers continues to decline.

She has been selling nasi lemak near her house after being laid off from work in April.

“It was not easy at first. I use to sell 30 to 35 packets in the mornings.

“But since more Covid-19 cases have been reported in Ipoh, I can barely get 10 customers a day.”

She plans to promote her nasi lemak on social media and take bulk orders instead.

“It’s tough for everyone. I have applied for jobs, but since there are still no calls for interviews, I will continue to sell food, ” she said.

malaymail.com
As CMCO extended yet another two weeks, Klang Valley traders left hanging by a thread
Emmanuel Santa Maria Chin, Ashman Adam And Shahrin Aizat Noorshahrizam
Wednesday, 28 Oct 2020 05:44 AM MYT

KUALA LUMPUR, Oct 28 — Stall owners, traders, and even neighbourhood sundry shops who barely managed to stay afloat amid the pandemic fear another 14 days under the conditional movement control order (CMCO) could prove fatal to some of their businesses.

As Malay Mail went to the ground to speak to some of them, sentiments of helplessness and frustration prevailed as almost all business owners lamented about how business had dropped at least half over the last few months, with some seeing a 75 per cent drop in revenue, while there were those forced to release staff they could no longer afford.

Owners of these stalls and eateries even admitted how most of their daily collections are gone by the end of the day, spent on home essentials and supplies for their shops — a situation set to be exacerbated by the CMCO that has now been extended until November 8.

For Safinaz, the owner of Warong Person in Kampung Baru, a modest zinc-roofed eatery located on the corner of Jalan Raja Alang, the business had deteriorated to the point where she was forced to release five staff from her shop.

“I have no customers at all. I have to do all the cooking myself now because I cannot afford to pay my cooks.

“I am not sure how I am going to handle the latest extension,” a seemingly dejected 38-year-old Safinaz told Malay Mail.

The mother of two said adding on to her stress are her seven and 11-year-olds, who have been missing school.

“My children are going crazy at home, they’re bored to death. I can’t even bring them out for lunch or dinner because of the two in a car ruling.

“They’re driving me up the wall at home,” she exclaimed, before letting out a sigh of frustration.

Even for those selling nasi lemak, Malaysians’ favourite breakfast, vendors are barely keeping their heads above water.

“Business these past two weeks has dropped like lights to the flies. I can honestly say the only thing keeping us afloat has been the orders from Grab and FoodPanda,” said Muhammad Darwis, 25, who sells his nasi lemak just metres away from Safinaz.

Despite being one of the more popular nasi lemak franchises around, Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa business owner Abdul Halim Jamaluddin, 56, also admitted to depending on delivery services for revenue.

“I don’t know if my business will survive another extension of the CMCO. I don’t have anyone dining in. It's only FoodPanda and Grab riders.

“They’re the only reason we can still open for business, otherwise I would have to close shop like everyone else here,” he told Malay Mail.

Over in Bangsar, the work from home order issued by the government last week has only made the situation worse for the already struggling Atikah Abdullah, 41.

Managing to squeeze in an answer as she packed piping hot packets of her homemade nasi lemak at her stall along Jalan Telawi, Nur Atikah said the lack of office crowd was very obvious for her, as she had more than the usual amount of leftovers since last Thursday.

“We cannot afford to be throwing away the unsold food every day, for small-time traders like us every ringgit matters, especially when we are already scraping the bottom of the barrel; and the bottom pot the barrel is almost scraped off,” she told Malay Mail.

Nur Atikah said she still has debts from unpaid home rent from previous months, saying for her, it was an actual case of hand to mouth with her finances.

“I have two school-going children who are home alone right now, so whatever [money] I get, I make sure they have enough to eat for today, and then I can only start thinking about what tomorrow will bring and how to deal with it,” she said.

In Shah Alam, soup noodle stall owner Ismail Abdul, 40, said his daily collections have almost halved since the CMCO was reimposed and admitted feeling helpless, like most of the other shop owners.

“Usually I make around RM700 to RM800 daily especially on weekends, but since we have seen cases in Shah Alam increase, I can only make RM400 to RM500 daily due to my customers’ fear of getting into crowded places like this,” he said as he prepared a bowl for a customer at his shop inside the Giant Hypermarket in Seksyen 13.

“But despite how it has affected my sales, I think the government is trying to protect the people by extending CMCO. Life goes one,” he exclaimed.

For Amirah Rosman, 24, who decided to open a cekodok stall in Section 14, Petaling Jaya after being let go at her previous job at a restaurant, she explained it was the only form of work she could make a living from as she looks to get her back on her feet.

“I was actually retrenched by a restaurant in Bangsar and only started my business for a month,” she said as she pressed together dough and chunks of banana into a batter.

“However, this is the only initiative that I can choose and I’m grateful the government still allows for stalls like mine to continue to operate otherwise I would have no other source of income,” she added.

More than 45 minutes away in the semi-urban neighbourhood of Taman Melati in Gombak, despite running her stall for the last 29-years, these last few months have been the most testing for the owners of Warong Kak Ya, 66-year-old Siti Zaharah Abdul, and granddaughter Noordiyana Hamidy, 29.

Calling it a daily struggle to make ends meet, the extension of the CMCO is especially painful as they struggle to cover costs, said Siti Zaharah, adding that she hopes the pandemic will end soon.

Several metres away across the road, rice cake seller Mat Desa Awang, 69, said he is two months late on most of his bills, and does not know if he will have enough to settle the payments and feed his family of five.

While he fills the rice cakes with coconut shavings and brown sugar before steaming them, Mat Desa's voice breaks several times as he talks about his struggling business.

“Since this year I have not made back any of my costs; people have told me to close, but what else can I do to earn, so I have no choice but to do this business.

“My son runs a sewing and laundry shop and we are also late on payment for that lot.

“I have used up all my savings, there is nothing left, so with this latest extension, all I can do now is pray,” he said

Over in Putrajaya, 46-year-old Shafri Al-Rizan lamented how as the organisers of the now-cancelled Petronas Cub Prix racing event that was scheduled for this weekend, thousands of ringgit in losses would have to be absorbed.

Meanwhile Datin Norhaliza Mohd Noor, owner of a hair salon in the Alamanda shopping mall fears this could be her last month in operation.

“I have had to let go of key members of my staff because I couldn’t afford them anymore.

“I don’t think I will be able to keep my salon open by the end of this month even, let alone if they extend the CMCO again after November 9,” she said as her fingers fidgeted nervously.

Most businesses and industries, except the social and education sectors in both the Federal Territories and Selangor are allowed to operate under the now extended CMCO.

Businesses in the informal sector, however, have suffered after SOPs were announced that require most industries to enforce a work-from-home order on their staff for the duration of the CMCO.

The CMCO was enforced to curb the spread of Covid-19 within the Klang Valley, an area which collectively recorded 138 new Covid-19 cases on Tuesday.

Malaysia in total recorded 835 new cases yesterday, with 28,640 total infections and 238 fatalities.

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 11:11 AM
Jap. Kena backlog balik. Boleh adjust mana2 dgn resepi yg akak guna selama ni. Tp seriously, akak  ...

Laksa xde nye sesikit...kena banyak...mkn ngulang2

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:22 PM | Show all posts
mrsjones replied at 28-10-2020 12:06 PM
terigt dulu2 masa buat laksa johor, start dari mak i baru nk mandi, pi ngaji n balik dari ngaji, i ...

adik saya, dia xnak renyah...guna sardin...bis citer...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:23 PM | Show all posts
mrsjones replied at 28-10-2020 11:30 AM
nak jgk buat prk batu sapi nih?!!!
lps tu dpt covid berjemaahhhh

Biar si Luncai terjun dengan labu2 nye   

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:26 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
mrsjones replied at 28-10-2020 12:25 PM
tak tau mana dia tido.. dia dtg kalau mintak makan je..
lps mkn ada je dia kasi kita pegang2 dia  ...

Oh yela.
Klo u dah ade house cat.
Mesti gadoh.

Huhu

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:26 PM | Show all posts
mrsjones replied at 28-10-2020 11:28 AM
mkn nasi lemak bunjut rega 1.80 beli kat petronas.. sedap gak sambal dia..
td try tealive punya  ...

Ni tadi balik dari Petronas...isi minyak dan cucuk bontot rimau- kawan salu sebut atm MAYBANK
Balik rumah solat, hantar buah salak, ayo nyo & nenas, sempat beli tu

Singgah gerai tepi jln, baru bukak...terbeli cendawan kulat, ayo nyo dan lokcing + sosej...bagi rezeki 2
beranak anak ayah berjual...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 11:12 AM
Akak buka video dia pukul berapa pahi entah. Tanjat boiboi yg tgh tido kat sebelah. Kikikiki

Carut semua ada...tanjat gegirl

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 11:13 AM
Mak ai! Ni boleh berendam ni! Kikikkkkiki

Meh join meow ni

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

ADVERTISEMENT

Post time 28-10-2020 02:30 PM | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 11:17 AM
Akak ada mesin sekali nenas sedikit dlm asam laksa akak. X tahu la nak panggil asam laksa apa. Tp  ...

Ala tadi ada yg jual nenas...balik nak singgah beli...

Use magic Report

Post time 28-10-2020 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Kak-Leen replied at 28-10-2020 11:20 AM
Bab paling lambat dalam proses buat kuah ialah bab nak asingkan isi dgn tulang ikan. Tp ada org ca ...

Tu la...adik saya guna sardin tin tu terus dap pulak...

Sesekali tu buntu juga fikir nak masak apa kan?
Nak-nak pula kalau tiba-tiba tetamu datang mengejut. Asyik buat mee goreng atau bihun pun kadang-kadang jemu juga.
Apa kata kita cuba resepi laksa yang dikongsikan oleh Cah Cicah menerusi Facebook ni.
Memang mudah, sedap dan cepat! Guna sardin dalam tin je untuk kuahnya. Special sangat!

Resepi Laksa Ekspres Guna Sardin Dalam Tin. Mudah & Sedap!
Menurut Cah Cicah, inilah menu yang akan dijamu pada tetamu.

Jom tengok bahan dan cara membuatnya untuk 3 atau 4 orang makan.

Bahan-bahan
  • 1 Tin besar ikan sardin (saya guna mackerel)
  • Asam keping
  • 3 sudu Cili boh (ikutlah nak pedas mana)
  • Daun Kesum
    Belacan(kalau suka)
  • Sos Ikan sikit bagi naikkan rasa
  • Garam secukup rasa
  • Laksa basah

Cara-cara1. Lenyekkan Ikan Sardin
Mula-mula, lenyekkan ikan sardin tu dengan sos dia.
Boleh hancurkan guna garfu / sudu atau kalau nak pakai blender pun boleh.

2. TumisKemudian, tumis cili boh dan asam keping.

3. Masukkan Ikan SardinSeyerusnya masukkan ikan sardin yang dah dilenyek. Gaul sebati.
Kemudian masukkan pula daun kesum.

4. Tunggu Hingga MasakTambahkan air lagi.
Saya sukat air ikut tin dia tu. Saya letak 3 atau 4 tin air sebab nak kuah pekat. Kalau suka kuaj cair bolehlah lebihkan sikit kuahnya.
Biar masak selama 20-25 minit.
Siap!

5. Makan Dengan LaksaBila dah siap kuahnya tadi, bolehlah terus makan dengan laksa basah.
Masa nak hidang, letak limau kasturi di atasnya.
Nak guna laksa kering pun boleh, tapi kena rebus dulu.
Rasa kuah ni macam asam laksa setelah diperah limau kasturi.

Selamat Mencuba!Mudah kan? Bolehlah cuba dekat rumah lain kali walaupun tak ada tetamu. Standby je sardin dengan mee laksa tu.
Sesekali ubah selera, menarik juga. Mesti tetamu pun suka.
Jangan tak cuba tau!

Rate

View Rating Log

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 02:52 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 28-10-2020 02:26 PM
Ni tadi balik dari Petronas...isi minyak dan cucuk bontot rimau- kawan salu sebut atm MAYBANK {:1_ ...

tak pernah jumpa org jual air nenas.. mmg org tak minat ehh air kelapa mmg ada..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 28-10-2020 02:54 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
seribulan replied at 28-10-2020 02:33 PM
Tu la...adik saya guna sardin tin tu terus  dap pulak...

waa senangnya!! ni try la, mana tau lps mkn ada sunyummmmm..

jgn bg tau mil, kang kena cop derhaka resepi!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Category: Kesihatan

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

4-12-2022 05:57 PM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.563351 second(s), 43 queries .