CARI Infonet

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
Carian Terbanyak:
View: 1390|Reply: 3

Why We Use Lawyers to Do Legal Translation?

[Copy link]
Post time 3-10-2017 06:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
When other service providers use translators, we use lawyers with bilingual skills, our legal translation team understands the need to put material facts in context and keep in mind the applicable laws.
Be in to english to Malay or Chinese to english, our legal translators can bring the right translation for your documents that will work for you.

to experience legal translation services please call +603 - 27185679 or write to my-support@lyriclabs.com

Use magic Report

Post time 29-7-2021 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Larki at 29-7-2021 04:13 PM

Last year I had to go to lawyers for portfolio recovery. I was lucky, I found very good lawyers who were able to help me, for which I am very grateful, since I was in a difficult financial situation. It was a good lesson for me, now I try not to get involved in debt.

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2022 08:59 PM | Show all posts
I inherited real estate, do you have a good lawyer in mind?

Use magic Report

Post time 17-1-2022 09:03 PM | Show all posts
Find a good lawyer who will solve your problem in the shortest possible time. I had a situation with the compensation of material damage; a friend advised me to contact a law firm that solves a variety of issues. If you are interested in inheritance planning, you can also turn to them swpdxlaw.com. Now there are many ways to reduce this or that tax legally. I don't know your particular situation, but if you don't have a felony, the outcome should be your favorite. Whatever the case may be, contact an experienced attorney.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Forum Hot Topic

Mobile|Archiver|Mobile*default|CARI Infonet

28-6-2022 09:05 AM GMT+8 , Processed in 0.304049 second(s), 21 queries .